How to do simple party hair
1. Wash and condition hair.
2. Using a wide tooth comb, detangle and if you have time, allow to dry naturally.
3. Pull hair back into a low ponytail and secure.
4. Lift ponytail and choose small section. Pin the rest out of the way.
5. Apply a little curl enhancing gel and then using a small barreled curling iron, curl the section. Continue until all the hair in the ponytail has been curled.
6. Loosen the curls with your fingers, not a comb, before you head out for your night on the town.