How to Knot an updo for short hair
1. Wash and condition a day before you want to try this style.
2. As you blow dry, scrunch with a little curl enhancer.
3. The next day, gather a handful of pins that will match the color of your dress or have a bit of glitter on the end. (Just a smidgen though!)
4. Take small sections of your hair and tie them into a simple knot. Anchor with a pin to hold the knots in place.
5. Continue all over the head until the crown area is covered with tiny knots. Little tufts will escape, but this is good. The little extra curl (with the help of the curl enhancer) will soften the "updo".