Perfect Bridal Make up
It is important that you fell and look your best for the most important day of your life: your wedding day. Your make up should enhance your beauty, not change it. Here are some tips to help you achieve your perfect look:
- You should receive routine skin care from a professional skin care expert starting six months before your wedding, so your skin is ready for the big day.
- Stay hydrated; it is most important thing you can do to look refreshed. It will also help filter out impurities from the skin.
- Have your eyebrows shaped five to seven days before the wedding.
- If you are visited by a dreaded pimple on your wedding day, DO NOT squeeze it! Apply a drop of eye drops to get the red out, cover with concealer and apply foundation.
- Do not get too mush sun; sunburns peeling and tan lines do not look good on your wedding day.
- A white pencil makes your eyes looks wider and brighter; use it to line the inside of the lower lid.
- Avoid glitter or over dewy looks; they come across sometimes as looking greasy in photographs.
- Your lipstick and pressed powder are the two items you will want with you for the day. Remember to occasionally check for shine on the skin or faded lipstick.
- Lipstick should not be too dark or too bright. Stay away from drab browns; they are too dulling when you wear white.
- Wear waterproof mascara in case there tears of joy.
You have waited a long time for your wedding day; make sure you look and feel your very best. You can relieve stress by having a professional makeup artist do your wedding day makeup.
By Joyce Cayli
Joyce Cayli is the owner of reflections of You salon and spa in Fairfax, VA
Reflections Of You provided the hair and make up services for this summer 2006 I do magazine this essay from magazine.