How To Bring Sex Appeal to Your Short Hair
For this style, you need a jaw length bob that is tapered at the nape. The trick is to combine volume and curve so that it is not the same old, same old. This bob has lots of sex appeal.
1. Wash and condition hair.
2. Apply mousse.
3. Part hair above the right eye.
4. Blow dry with a round brush, lifting and creating volume so that hair falls over the left eye and then curves around your cheek. Follow the same procedure for the right side.
5. Turn ends of bob under with the aid of a large barreled curling iron.
6. Tuck about a one inch section of hair behind the ear.
7. A little styling wax should help to keep your style sleek and sexy.
8. The trick of this style is to combine volume and curve so that it is not the same old, same old. This bob has lots of sex appeal that will make the dullest looking bob... something spectacular.
What You Need:
. large round brush
. large barreled brush
. styling wax